Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Can I uninstall beta?

(Topic created: 09-02-2023 07:47 PM)
Fmb14
Constellation
Options
Questions
I don't feel comfortable using the beta anymore, it's giving me very frequent lag problems, there are apps that don't work well for me and I haven't finished adapting to the new style. I know this is voluntary and I wanted to try it, but not anymore, I want to know if it is safe to uninstall the beta and go back to the previous version
0 Likes
7 Replies
MikeC86
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Withdraw from beta by clicking the setting wheel in upper right of the one ui beta homepage in members app. Then go to beta program status and withdraw.
Fmb14
Constellation
Options
Questions
After removing it, it returns to its old version automatically or how many hours I have to wait for it to return as before?
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
You have to use a computer with Smart Switch installed to revert back. You also have to factory reset your phone.
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Questions
Mines is running smooth..
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Did you try deleting your cache partition yet? That may fix lag issues.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

You need to withdraw from the beta from Samsung Members -> Settings -> One UI Beta Program Status -> Withdraw. Then plug the phone into your PC, open up the PC version of smart Switch. Be sure to back up your phone since downgrading requires a factory reset. We recommend you try backing up your device and performing a master before moving back to Android 14.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

beebeeguns12
Asteroid
Options
Questions
What if we don't have a PC? Will a tablet work ?
0 Likes