cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Do you think there will be one more beta or the final release?

(Topic created: 10-04-2022 02:09 PM)
egor0128
Comet
Options
Questions
Well what do you all think.My phone is working great. Well I think there close
9 Replies
Jerechas37
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I believe just for heck of it, that there will indeed be a beta 4...just from past experiences but you never know, besides running 597dpi setting on my Samsung S22, everything works great only issue is battery status bar icon appears as kinda like being in 3 pieces.... will attach a screenshot with this conversation and you'll see...but again, 0 issues besides that & to me it isn't a big deal at all...but maybe some may not agreeScreenshot_20221004_171516_Samsung Members.jpg
RadicalMinds
Asteroid
Options
Questions
There should be, from what I've been seeing on YouTube n stuff there is one more update. I'm assuming it's not going to be anything big though, probably some bug fixes or something
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Questions
I think there might be another beta after beta4. Some reports I submitted have not been seen by the dev yet, so I guess beta4 will likely not fix those errors. However, those errors are not that critical. Also, I hope there will be no new error coming with beta4.
0 Likes
blazeBark
Comet
Options
Questions
There will be a fourth Beta as stated in an official notice from the developers sometime last week.
irbs
Galaxy
Options
Questions
How will they tell us
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Questions
Is this beta 4 not been released to the s21. Since they came in late to the beta program
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Questions
Honestly I don't know. It would be nice
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Questions
Well we just got the fourth beta. The final version is right around the corner
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes