JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Enrolled in beta but "not authorized to test this app"

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 06:22 PM)
Keither
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

I signed up for the watch os beta but I am unable to access it as I get the message "You are not authorized to test this app or the test period has expired."

Anyone know what next steps should be? I'm not seeing any similar posts.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
jcnote
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

If you just signed up,  give it an hour or two and try again. 

View solution in context

7 Replies
Solution
jcnote
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

If you just signed up,  give it an hour or two and try again. 

Options
Questions

Make sure to go to the beta manager then to watch settings scroll down and see software updates the update the watch and then install the apps. If this comment helped make sure to accept this as a solution so other members know this issue is already solved!

0 Likes
Justafew
Constellation
Options
Questions

I was having the same issue and finally after days, figuring out I had clicked the panel at the top of the Members app for the Watch 4 beta when I have a watch 5 pro. Went to the watch 5 page and then I was able to sign up, download etc successfully without that error. Hope this helps 

0 Likes
Keither
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

So I think I just needed to wait as it started working 30 minutes or so later. Anyone else having this just make sure you don't have any pending watch updates and give it some time and hopefully it'll work like it did for me.

RyanSr
Comet
Options
Questions

I'm surprised that it worked at all considering how far along the beta is. We're in like the 4th release 

0 Likes
CandiLynnBerry
Constellation
Options
Questions

I get the same messages

0 Likes
userXl9JyuKNTb
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

I'm also having this problem. I've waited two days, but still not authorized.

0 Likes