Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Fix this please

(Topic created: 08-10-2022 07:43 PM)
mizxn
Astronaut
Options
Questions
For some reason after the update, I can no longer go back to the home screen. My navigation bar doesn't work. The phone keeps on saying one ui home stopped working. I don't know what to do, how to uninstall it as everything is updated...please help 😭
0 Likes
12 Replies
Bhupal64
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Reset the phone
0 Likes
mizxn
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I have several times, nothing
0 Likes
Pjgraber03
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Ya I reported that as well... But mine was only when holding it horizontally... Soon as I turn it in portrait mode or up and down it's fine
0 Likes
OddyNuf
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Have you tried wiping cache/data for One UI in the app settings? That usually solves the problem.
0 Likes
mizxn
Astronaut
Options
Questions
How do I do that?
Zrocool63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I can vouch that this is the fix for this issue. I came across a link earlier where the beta team told how to fix this issue early on. Go to settings, apps , then scroll down and press One UI home, go to storage, and at the bottom press both clear data and clear cache. Turn off screen and back on and BOOM--- night and day difference in your overall beta experience!
mizxn
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Holy Flippin **bleep**
Thank you so much man.
It actually worked 🤝🏼🤝🏼
I had to use a launcher this whole time. I can't thank you enough
Zrocool63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
No problem, glad it worked for you too! I was stuck having to use my usual Nova launcher (don't get me wrong because I usually love my launcher), but I want to be able to actually test as much as I can! I was starting to feel some type of way if I was going to be stuck like that. Like I said... NIGHT & DAY experience isn't it!
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
If you have Home Up installed, could be why