Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 5 pro manager stopped

(Topic created: 10-03-2022 10:45 AM)
Pjgraber03
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
When I stream YouTube or Netflix got a long period of time I start getting a pop up saying the watch 5 pro manager has stopped working.  It won't stop.  I have tried clearing cache and data... Still keeps popping up.  I end up having to uninstall watch apps and reset watch to get it to stop.  Anyone else having this issue?
5 Replies
EdWmsJr
Constellation
Options
Questions

I'm getting constant "Galaxy Watch5 Manager Keeps Stopping" errors now too. Mine started out a week or two ago with the watch showing as "not connected" in the Galaxy Wearable app on the phone...even though the watch seemed to be connected and working okay. I tried resetting both devices, clearing cache, then clearing data, then resetting the watch to get it to show connected again. This happened three times when I finally uninstalled galaxy wearable, galaxy watch manager and factory resetting the watch itself. That's when I started getting persistent "Galaxy Watch5 Manager Keeps Stopping" messages and it's again showing "not connected" in the Galaxy Wearable app.

0 Likes
RaviKath
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Same here, but happens after putting phone into airplane mode
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Claykin
Comet
Options
Questions
Any update on this issue? Same crashing in beta 4. I've sent multiple error reports but no response.
0 Likes
Pjgraber03
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Yup same here. I have had to reset my watch 2x since the beta 4 update.... It's getting really old
0 Likes