Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Help me out here!

(Topic created: 01-13-2022 02:16 PM)
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Questions
Is it possible to side load the stable version of One UI 4.0 on beta devices? 
It's out there!
12 Replies
EyeAmTJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I was going to update mines to A12 thru Odin but since I'm on beta the bootloader is locked and u have to downgrade to A11 first
0 Likes
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Questions
Just might do that!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Robin621k ,
We do not recommend side loading software. Also this wouldn't be possible as update for an user who is not on beta is different from the one on beta program.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Questions
I was told we would get the update yesterday. Do you have any SOLID dates for us? I still think everyone who participated in the beta program should get some kind of compensation. Nothing huge but SOMETHING to show we're appreciated bcuz I've seen a lot of ppl saying this will be the LAST TIME they ever participate in the program. BTW I FULLY understand we volunteered & got access to features early. But this has been long & drawn out. Hopefully we can get a true date at the very least.

*Note20 Ultra Unlocked US AT&T
Bain0527
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I believe we should at least get the final build before the public. I've done nothing but read how many people with my model phone are receiving the public release. We never received the 4th beta and we have no communication about what to expect. Samsung could do a better job communicating with the beta testers for sure.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Questions
They literally told me yesterday would be the beginning of the note 20 unlocked update but it never happened
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Questions
šŸ‘€Screenshot_20220113-174527_Samsung Members_34758_1642113928.jpg
Options
Questions
If you look at the update changelog for the note 20 ultra unlocked US model, you'll see that the official One ui 4 has already been released yesterday with the January patch. We all have an unlocked note 20 series phone in the US. We should havw gotten it already especially as beta testers
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Questions
:direct_hit::direct_hit::direct_hit::direct_hit::direct_hit::direct_hit::direct_hit:
0 Likes