Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How do I get RCS for samsung messages?

(Topic created: 09-07-2022 02:48 AM)
JadenIsiah
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I see that EVERYONE has RCS on samsung messages BUT me lmao. I have a Galaxy s22+ with Verizon! And still haven't gotten RCS. even when I'm on One Ui 5. Does anyone know how to get it????

[Edit] - MY phone is Unlocked. I use Verizon though. For some reason the cover image to show you guys my settings won't load.

Cover image

0 Likes
16 Replies
kbrncito
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Oh ok gotcha
0 Likes
johnnyboiii
Comet
Options
Questions
Can you post a picture of your settings page in Samsung messages so we can see what you DO have? You said you don't have the "Chat settings" feature. So I am curious to see what you do have. Screenshot_20220904_235021_Messages_1000000242_1662349849.jpg
0 Likes
JadenIsiah
Galaxy
Options
Questions
this is what I have Screenshot_20220905_121819_Messages_1000000624_1662394700.png
0 Likes
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Questions
My Samsung messages shows when android users especially Samsung users are writing back and when messages are reed and delivered.
0 Likes
kbrncito
Galaxy
Options
Questions
As far as I know you only get RCS using Google Messages not Samsung Messages (which really sucks) I like Samsung messages better than Google's
aschettler
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Verizon does not support RCS in the Samsung Messages app. You must either use Verizon Messages or Google Messages to enable RCS.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

At the moment, RCS is not supported for Verizon Unlocked phones when using Samsung Messages.  

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes