Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How often for Beta Builds?

(Topic created: 08-09-2022 07:30 PM)
MadHatter01
Galaxy
Options
Questions
So this is my first Samsung Beta. On iOS we would get a new build every 2-3 weeks. How does it work for Samsung. This Beta is further along thing when Apple tosses out their developer beta. I really would love to be able to use my DJI drone again, but I will wait because I am just happy to do the Beta testing.

Samsung you need more people like us, who beta test because they love testing and reporting bugs. Don't do a 10k the closed the beta like you use too Heck my Samsung watch 4 Classic has a beta and it won't let me join.
3 Replies
youu
Comet
Options
Questions
It should be around the same time frame but I don't see them expanding the beta like that next yr either so
ShortRound51
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Historically, Samsung betas have released about every 2-3 weeks.

Last year we started Sept 14th and the second beta wasn't until October 5th. The final stable version was released on November 15, almost exactly 2 months since the start.

Since we started early August, we could probably expect the final to be released around early to mid October; but it really depends on the issues, bugs and fixes that are present and may be present in future builds, as well as how long it takes Samsung to fix them.
MadHatter01
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Tried the Fold 4 and it's not for me. Compared to the S22 ultra, you get a bigger screen and that's it. The camera is just no comparison to the S22 ultra.
0 Likes