Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I expected a quicker first update

(Topic created: 08-20-2022 09:13 AM)
Jkelley714
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Obviously the majority of bugs will be In the first iteration of the beta it's been what three weeks seem to be on the same update schedule as the non beta s22's
0 Likes
13 Replies
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Questions
I expected it to be quicker also. The first update is always fast. I don't know what these other guys are talking about. The first beta always has more issues to deal with right away
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Probably trying to figure out why t mobile customers are having most of the issues
0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Questions
I have tmobile and honestly speaking I only have one issue but I know this software version is missing a lot more features that Samsung hasn't released and I don't know why
0 Likes
Semo89
Astronaut
Options
Questions
The air command isn't working for me. Every time I pull out the spen it crashes. I may have to un install the beta.
0 Likes
blambtn
Comet
Options
Questions
That sucks. I don't have that issue. Battery life and wifi issues are my only gripes. Overall, great job by Sammy.
ShortRound51
Comet
Options
Questions
Uninstall Pentastic. There are dozens of posts about this.
egor0128
Comet
Options
Questions
I'm sorry if I make anyone angry. I want them to take there time. Some have major problems that can be reported. I want them to read every post.when they get done with beta I think it will rock. There are alot of smart people out here that will help.i hope there cooking something good on the next update. Take your time samsung. Great job
XJCAR
Constellation
Options
Questions
Agreed.
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Questions
That's the way it should be. The beta has only been out just over two weeks. The last beta I was in for the UI 4.0 took almost a month for beta 2 to hit.