Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Is Focus Mode really gone?

(Topic created: 08-10-2022 07:03 AM)
MrsSmasherDevourer
Constellation
Options
Questions
I went to my top drop down to turn on my focus mode at work just to realize it was gone! I am searching everywhere but what is under Digital Wellbeing is not the same as what was there before. I do use those options, but I am looking for the option to shut down access and notifications from distracting apps! For someone with ADHD, this was a lifesaver and made work and at home hours so much better and easier to manage.

I am tempted to go back to 12 but before I do, has anyone found an option that is similar (whether app or features)? 
6 Replies
Letta0307
Comet
Options
Questions
Now that I've read this I can't find it either
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Questions
See my post below.
0 Likes
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Questions
It is there. But it's not integrated the same way as before. It's likely being updated. If you scroll to the bottom of digital wellbeing there's a button at the bottom of the screen to find how to access it. Screenshot_20220810_090153_Digital Wellbeing_1000000151_1660140113.png
Letta0307
Comet
Options
Questions
Yea I saw that but when you click on it...nothing happens I think focus mode is actually gone
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

The Digital Wellbeing app has been redesigned to make it easier to access the features you need, like screen time reports and app timers. Bedtime mode and Focus modes have been moved to Bixby Routines.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Community.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
mweezy2010
Constellation
Options
Questions
Where is focus mode on Bixby routines?
0 Likes