cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Is google pay working with one UI 6 Beta ?

(Topic created: 11-04-2023 03:51 AM)
Psycotect
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Good morning, 

I just enrolled and got the Beta one UI 6 version, all of sudden google pay isn't working anymore, saying device doesn't meet security requirements.

Did this happen to anyone else ? And if you had this problem, were you able to solve it ?

Thank you.

13 Replies
Kiraji
Halo
Options
Questions
The one UI 6 beta is not Certified software so Google pay and similar apps are currently unsupported.
Samsung pay should still work and the issues with the other payment apps will clear up with the official release which hasn't been released in the US yet
Psycotect
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Thank you 😊
0 Likes
Moosc
Nebula
Options
Questions
no and they state that when u sign up.
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
People are to much in a hurry to hit that join button to actually read it
Psycotect
Asteroid
Options
Questions
No, we don't just hit the button, I know when I enrolled that it's a test version, that's the whole meaning of a "Beta" version, but I just was wondering if it's a major problem or just me so I can contribute in the final version, I hit the button for a better software 😊
0 Likes
Options
Questions
If you knew it was a beta then why were you surprised that an app with a high security requirement didn't work?
0 Likes
Psycotect
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Thanks 😊
0 Likes
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Questions
How did you "just enroll" when enrollment has ended and official is and has been rolling out? Nevertheless, the beta is considered unofficial firmware, some security features are disabled during the test phase and therefore some apps that require those security checks will fail. Samsung pay should work and you should be able to add your google pay to samsung pay as a workaround. 🖖
BayouBoy3
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I've been having spotty problems with it also.
0 Likes