Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Google Messages Reminders

(Topic created: 11-09-2023 01:08 PM)
Lach
Halo
Options
Questions
Good afternoon everyone! I am loving Google Messages. I am in the beta program. I have noticed that the reminder function isn't where it used to be. Has anyone noticed that as well? Any insights?

Also....I posted this question about an hour ago but it is nowhere to be found. Any insights on that?

Thank you in advance for your responses!!

#gpoglemessages
5 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions

@Lach Just to be clear, are you in the Samsung Beta program or are you using the Beta version of Google Messages? 

0 Likes
Lach
Halo
Options
Questions
My apologies for not specifying clearly. I am in the Google Messages beta program ...NOT Samsung.

Thanks!!
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions

@Lach Thanks for clarifying. Not sure what reminder function you are referring to. If you open Google Messages, click your avatar, click on Messages settings, there is a Notifications "Remind 1hr" action. It looks like that puts a button on new notifications that you can click to send you a reminder in 1 hour. 

0 Likes
Lach
Halo
Options
Questions
Thank you! That function reminds you of new texts you haven't read yet. There used to be a function to set a reminder like you would schedule a future text. Thank you though! I appreciate it your feedback!
Quilin
Constellation
Options
Questions

I'm looking for this same answer. Agree with OP that it used to be a function in the Beta version and I used it often. 

0 Likes