Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Is there an Eta for end of beta?

(Topic created: 09-25-2022 06:46 AM)
Options
Questions
My computer hard drive crashed so I guess I have no way to go back to Android 12.  I'm very tempted to sell this phone and go see an Apple rep today, I cannot work with this beta version on my phone.  Does anyone have any suggestions for me?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
0 Likes
10 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
Grab a external drive and install windows on it
Options
Questions
But I can't back it up again like they tell you to before you upgrade the phone to Android 13...how would that help?
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
It'll allow you to install Smart Switch and backup then downgrade
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
Is this a laptop that the drive crashed on?
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Questions
If there is a Samsung repair center nearby, I think you can go and ask them to downgrade the software.
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
original ETA was 3rd week of October, but that wasn't official
TheRoops
Comet
Options
Questions
You're going to switch to Apple because you joined a beta and can't get out? I'm not sure I even follow the string of logic. Just go get an iPhone so this can't happen again.
BobbyCarra
Comet
Options
Questions
I'm not sure what's so wrong with the beta that makes it unworkable. It's running quite well here. Back up your stuff to one drive and factory reset it, should run way better, stick to default configurations, and do not install unpopular apps that may not be updated as often as needed to run better.
AlienX
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Beta literally means that there are going to be bugs. Even if you switch to iOS and install beta you will see the bugs. I don't see an logic in what you said. You should instead be **bleep** at your windows devices for crashing. Your solution is to get yourself a new hard drive and have your computer working.