Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

(Topic created: 12-02-2021 06:54 AM)
SweetnessBlu
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Really quick, my S20plus is unlocked and I had purchased through Samsung directly instead of T-mobile. But my network is T-mobile. So question is this, did the read/receive option for messages stop with last update? I'm on Beta at the moment and I'm not seeing it as an option either. So just trying to see if it's no longer available or I'm just missing it. 
0 Likes
2 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @SweetnessBlu ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Few of our beta members also experience network related issue on T-Mobile recently. It may be helpful to reach out to carrier for support too.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
DragonSoull
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I also am on t-mobile network and also purchased directly from Samsung. I have not had this issue. Hope this helps the team with the investigation.
0 Likes