Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Missing complications

(Topic created: a week ago)
userq2A6z4Huvw
Constellation
Options
Questions

Anyone else missing general complications from 3rd party watch faces? I can add a battery complication and maybe one other, but exercise, calendar, weather, and other basic complications aren't showing up under customization.

4 Replies
userNyZu237s1P
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

Yes, In my case when i add weather complication - only the temp show up and the weather condition icon is missing. This qas the case in previous beta program as well. They updated the app with 3rd beta release which solved the issue last time. Hope this time would be the same. Last time google weather was working fine - didn't try thia time.

USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @userq2A6z4Huvw ,

Thank you for your feedback.

As mentioned @userNyZu237s1P , some of 3rd Party apps are not certified and may not work. We apologize for the inconvenience. You may try again once the official S/W is released.
We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Questions

@USBetaModerator3 

Does what you said mean that the next update we get will be the official release?

Does this mean we will not get another beta update?

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

@Chef31684

We are still in progress for next software update before the official release, but it is hard to say "when", as we are still monitoring all the issues reported from the Beta participants. 

We will keep you posted on the community.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team