Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Not getting notifications on Watch or Auto

(Topic created: 01-11-2022 04:48 AM)
sbllbs
Halo
Options
Questions
My watch and my android auto have not been receiving notifications when I get text messages for the last few days as anyone else having this issue?

I'm still on the Beta with T-Mobile so I haven't been updated to regular android 12 But I'm hearing a lot of other people with stable 12 are also having the same issues.

0 Likes
3 Replies
sebas5287
Comet
Options
Questions
Check the notifications permissions as well the notifications settings on your phone as well watch
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @sbllbs ,

As @sebas5287 mentioned, please check notification settings of both the messaging app as well as wearable app to ensure notifications are enabled and try toggling them off and back on.

If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
CreekFreak
Constellation
Options
Questions
Mines been doing this too... have to reboot both devices to fix it usually. Still beta obviously and also tmo.
0 Likes