Did you mean: 

Original topic:

OneUI 7 beta

(Topic created: 08-13-2024 07:56 AM)
Arshak
Constellation
Options
Questions

When will the OneUi 7 Beta be available on the Galaxy S24 Ultra? Or your sites say go to Members and become a beta tester and download an update, but I don't have that button to become a beta. 

0 Likes
6 Replies
Emily Clarke
Asteroid
Options
Questions

The availability of the One UI 7 Beta for the Galaxy S24 Ultra can vary by region and carrier. Typically, Samsung rolls out beta updates in phases, starting with specific regions like the U.S., South Korea, and Germany. If you don’t see the option to join the beta in the Samsung Members app, it might not be available in your region yet, or the beta program could be full. Keep an eye on the app, as the option may appear later. You can also check forums and Samsung’s official announcements for updates on the beta release.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Arshak,

As @Emily Clarke suggested, you may check your Samsung Members notification panel for One UI 7 Beta. We are still planning for the 7.0 Beta and will announce via Members app once it launches. 

Thank you for your interest in Beta program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Rahul  bhati
Constellation
Options
Questions

One ui 7 when  S24ultra wild be show 

0 Likes
HuluMulu
Constellation
Options
Questions

Hello when the beta one ui 7 for Samsung galaxy s23 plus models will be available in the UK region 

0 Likes
Frink456
Constellation
Options
Questions

Would also like to know when it comes out on the s23 Ultra as I really want my hands on the new one UI 7 look :fire:

0 Likes
Jeanbuesser
Constellation
Options
Questions

More updates 

0 Likes