Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Phone vibrating

(Topic created: 09-23-2022 08:38 PM)
Chuku
Astronaut
Options
Questions
When I open third party applications my phone starts vibrating at lowest level and it stays like that till I don't restart .
If anyone knows any solution please let me know. 
8 Replies
aksakalmustafa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

I have the same issue and it is not going away eve if I restart the phone. I'm really frustrated. Driving me nuts. This is P1 bug and needs to be resolved ASAP

aksakalmustafa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
BTW, it is not vibration for me. It is just noise but kinda gives you vibration feeling. It is more likely dimmed emergency sound.
0 Likes
Chuku
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Yaaa that's right that's the words
0 Likes
userlWzHltl3Po
Constellation
Options
Questions
Same exact thing happening to my s22 Ultra. Vibration sound and not the actual Vibration while I am using the phone.
0 Likes
JohnDongle
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Happened to me too whenever I try to reply to a message in Facebook messenger. It's a sound not a vibration. I have no solution other than to just avoid what caused it.
0 Likes
Chuku
Astronaut
Options
Questions
My s22 ultra make that sound while I use WhatsApp.
0 Likes
Chuku
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I'm doing same I'm avoiding that aap
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Other users have reported turning off the "Wireless Emergency Alerts" has helped the vibration/sound.  Please go to Settings > Notifications > Advanced Settings > Wireless Emergency Alerts and turn off "Allow Alerts".

If this does not resolve the issue, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes