Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Restart

(Topic created: 08-29-2022 08:36 AM)
Dan
Comet
Options
Questions
Phone randomly restarted during the night i did something to my settings if i resrt my phone i have to unlock before it actually boots up it dont even connect to network or wifi can someone tell me what i did wrong?
9 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
Maybe thisScreenshot_20220829_114208_Device care.jpg
Dan
Comet
Options
Questions
Could be just turned it off
kyL397
Comet
Options
Questions
There's a auto optimization function now that restarts your phone when you're not using it. You can turn it off in the settings
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
I actually miss the option to pick your own time, this way it didn't do it at random times, I had mine set for 6 PM everyday
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Questions
I love the idea of being able to have device automatically restart to keep it optimized and it was definitely better being able to pick your own time but I stopped using this feature quite a while ago because of the fact like Dan stated device will not boot up until you unlock it my Mother has medical issues and may need to contact me for an emergency Samsung needs to make it so the device will boot up before the device gets unlocked the way they have it really doesn't make sense
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
Yeah thats why I liked the fact that I could pick my own time because when my phone would restart, my watch alerted that my phone disconnected so I was ready to put in my pin to unlock, I had it at 6 PM but it'd restart at 6:15 PM
Dan
Comet
Options
Questions
Yeah but idk mine dont connect to network afterwards 😕
0 Likes
Dan
Comet
Options
Questions
It restarted when i was sleeping what if there was an emergency no one could reach me this is dumb
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

The Auto-restart option was added in the 2nd Beta for device optimization.  We apologize that this caused you to lose service after the restart.  If you can, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report to help us debug and improve the feature.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Program

0 Likes