Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 ultra beta to final release.

(Topic created: 12-24-2023 06:36 AM)
userRLKUThBa5f
Constellation
Options
Questions
I keep hearing all this talk of how Samsung is rolling out when UI 6 so fast. I'm on s21 ultra beta and still no final release. This is kind of ridiculous to me. Beta testers in my opinion should get first final release. But instead we are stuck in limbo waiting, and waiting, and waiting with no answers to when we will get updated. At least if you would tell me it's going to be 6 months I would know it's going to be 6 months but right now I have no clue when I will ever get upgraded. Come on Samsung, let's be better than that
3 Replies
SOD304
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I'm with you on that. I have an S21 Plus and have been waiting and don't understand why they just didn't say it was going to be almost into the new year for a stable version for the unlocked S21's this is crazy. BUT ALL the low end phones are getting the update and stable version before us make it make sense they put it on the S21 FE.
userRLKUThBa5f
Constellation
Options
Questions
No one can get away with BS release schedules and no answer to issues like tech companies.
varun2219
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Agreed. It's absolutely ridiculous. I hear people who aren't beta testing get it before we do. And it doesn't matter if the phone is carrier locked or unlocked either.