Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung money by sofi is sucks

(Topic created: 09-19-2022 07:11 PM)
StannFresh
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Something I have wanted to say after the release of the Apple Card. Samsung is a company that sees apple as their rival and they always throwing shots at Apple as most people witnessed after the Apple event this year what the Samsung Twitter account was posted. to me it was foolish and unprofessional. Let's be real for once. If Samsung always throws shots at Apple and then copies them the next following year, why can't they partner with a worldwide bank to release a card that could give people who are deep in the Samsung ecosystem to have more flexibility to buy their products? Apple releases the Apple cards, and Samsung introduced money by sofi which was funny to me as on the sofi website they have the iPhone photo instead of a Samsung phone. And it's only a bank account not a credit card. Yall know the difference between a dcredit card va a bedit card. My question is if Apple can manage to partner with a bank #GoldmanSachs to release a card that People with average credit can get easily and they give decent credit limit. now they have to buy pay later which makes it 2x better for anyone who's already in their ecosystem to be able to buy more products from them. what Samsung has been done in the US to boost their sales besides the so-called 108 megapixel? Since they're following Apple why can't they do something similar so their consumers can buy more of their products knowing that they have more products to sell compared to apple? Fridge, stove, microwave, vacuum, etc I don't care what nobody says whoever responsible for Samsung marketing is not doing a good job. If Samsung wants to match Apple's sale worldwide or in the US or if they want to copy apple to match their sales they need to push harder not taking away good features or hardware for cost saving. 
0 Likes
6 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Samsung is the number one smartphone OEM in the world. SoFi and Goldman Sachs go to the same cocktail parties. You can get a credit card through SoFi. Maybe Samsung, as a South Korean firm has different fiduciary and legal absolutes than Apple does? I'm personally pleased that Samsung has been moving production of its products out of Communist China and doesn't use slave labor to manufacture its products. Samsung already has a footprint in Texas for production and is expanding that in Austin. There are a lot of considerations that go into how a massive conglomerate operates across the world. I doubt Apple would be operating in the manner they are if Steve Jobs were still running the show.
StannFresh
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Here we go. You can't be losing and not doing anything to compete come on now. I'm waiting for it in the US impatiently.IMAGE-1664559607741_1000009671_1664559607.jpgIMAGE-1664559605664_1000009670_1664559605.jpg
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
well look at that 👍
Hustleman
Halo
Options
Questions
This is a beta forum. I get what you're saying but this isn't the place to say it since this is only for the beta. Samsung and Apple go back and forth with sales so they aren't that worried. And Apple gets their screens from Samsung so either way they are still winning.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
StannFresh
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Bring it to the US ASAP because yall know Apple has been winning in the sales Dept for a long time yall need this to do something to compete with the apple Card IMAGE-1664559605664_1000009670_1664559605.jpgIMAGE-1664559607741_1000009671_1664559607.jpg
0 Likes