Did you mean: 

Original topic:

T-mobile stable release

(Topic created: 11-03-2023 04:08 AM)
wilfredo824
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Does anybody know when T-mobile will release the stable version?
9 Replies
Eman213
Comet
Options
Questions
I know am on t mobile as well
theonetruecoco
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Past trends indicate 2 weeks after US unlocked drops. Maybe quicker. But unlocked hasn't dropped yet so.....
0 Likes
nickmidd91
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Uk ee phones have it so some time this week or next.
0 Likes
acruzlu02
Halo
Options
Questions
T-mobile as well. Still waiting been checking every few hours.
0 Likes
EvilMadness
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
It's Friday here in the U.S. if they haven't released the stable version already it not coming out this week. It's probably not coming here until next Tuesday. Beta Version 9 is the latest u.i. 6.0 here in the U.S. even tho the stable version is out in other countries. Why It doesn't make sense 🤔🙄😡🤬.
0 Likes
Tg1016
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I'm not sure, but I have a feeling that the stable version might release with the November security update.
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Not sure why people are complaining. There's nothing special about the stable version. Betas have been stable. The longer it is before you get the stable the more time you have to report issues.
0 Likes
Evo3d6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I have looked at the build numbers on official release and it matches our beta9 so I would have to say we are already as close as we will get to official until it drops and that will just release you from beta program and make your status official
0 Likes
Evo3d6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Over seas will always get there updates 1st since over seas builds our devices. When we start building Samsungs in the states might be a different story