Did you mean: 

Original topic:

UI6.0 Deleted My Folders I Created

(Topic created: 12-18-2023 06:36 AM)
Samsung_9vhVgj4
Constellation
Options
Questions

My Galaxy S21 installed the new UI6.0 last night and deleted all my folders I created.  I had 30+ folders, all the apps are still on the phone just all my personalized folders and screens are gone.

The app updated by itself last night and I was not able to backup my phone before it installed itself.

I had no issues with previous versions of UI3.0, UI4.0 or UI5.0 doing anything to these folders.

Is there any way to get these back without having to recreate all of these folders?

I changed my PC out a few months back and didn't install the Smart Switch app yet to backup my phone on it.

3 Replies
Jkjkjkjkkk
Asteroid
Options
Questions
If you backed up the personalization, that is one of the only chances I believe. If you didn't back up your data like the update said, you have to redo all of it.
0 Likes
austynator00
Constellation
Options
Questions
Possibly search restore in settings and choose the Samsung cloud option and hopefully there's a backup there and that can possibly fix your folder issue. "Best time to do a back up is yesterday!" 😁 Best of luck!
Members_41v5KQd
Constellation
Options
Questions

This happened to me too and I am REALLY FRUSTRATED! ALL of my folders with apps are gone and I spentdays creating these

ALSO,  please bring back the search apps from the pull down from the top

0 Likes