cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

USB-C to Aux no longer works after beta?

(Topic created: 11-11-2021 04:29 PM)
xAntwan
Astronaut
Options
Questions
After updating to the Beta my USB-C to Aux cord in my car has stopped working. Not sure if this is a beta issue or an Android 12 issue but I have been unable to find any settings that would affect this which leads me to believe it is a beta issue? Has anyone run into this or know of a solution?
0 Likes
3 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Please erase the device cache using steps below. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Side key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Side key to restart the device.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
xAntwan
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I was able to find a solution. Some how in my developer settings USB Media Routing had been disabled. I was able to uncheck that and all is right now. Not sure how it got checked in the first place but the issue was solved.
0 Likes
CrescentFade
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I've had issues with Android Auto, but I think I finally got a handle on things after I cleared the cache for Android Auto, Google Play and Google Play Services, and using the Galaxy App Booster in the Good Gaurdians app. I reinstalled and updated Android Auto and things seem much better. The connection seems to be back to normal post beta install. Right after the update, my car stereo wouldn't switch correctly between the phone speaker and the car speakers.
0 Likes