Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Updates...

(Topic created: 09-30-2023 10:07 PM)
jimmyweda
Nebula
Options
Questions
I went to check for updates since I've been having issues with sending and receiving texts and also with phone calls coming in. It helped a little with wifi off but not completely.

I saw there was an update and installed it. Right after it completed I ended up getting 2 more updates one after the other. I have auto update on so I wonder why I didn't get those 3. Anyone else have this issue.

I can understand having issues with apps and such but not having texts and phone calls is not acceptable. 
0 Likes
7 Replies
MichaelX33
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Is your phone carrier Google Fi?
0 Likes
Moosc
Nebula
Options
Questions
I wouldn't rely on auto updates. Especially in beta.. best to check manually. Keep on eye in the members app for update announcement or manually check every couple days.
0 Likes
TechyGuy
Halo
Options
Questions
Is your carrier T-Mobile by chance.
0 Likes
wackywood82
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I have tmobile and it saying I have an update and then when I go to update its saying that they aren't available right now lol!! So frustrating!!Screenshot_20231001_092625_Google Play Store.jpgScreenshot_20231001_092632_Google Play Store.jpg
0 Likes
jimmyweda
Nebula
Options
Questions
Yes my carrier is T-mobile. Are there issues with them besides the normal ones?
0 Likes
TechyGuy
Halo
Options
Questions
I have T-Mobile as well as my family and with RCS on it doesn't send most of the time even with the setting to fall back to SMS. I am the only one on beta but everyone has the problem. Calling T-Mobile is useless as well.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We apologize for the inconvenience.  We usually post when there is a new update available - both in Beta Forums, as well as a notice in the Samsung Members app.  

We appreciate your contribution to the Bea Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes