Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Voicemail Issue

(Topic created: 11-08-2023 12:12 PM)
userGJM43RYSN3
Explorer
Options
Questions
I have 2 voicemail systems. When someone leaves me a VM I get 2 alerts. 1 through T-Mobile and 1 I assume is a android app. If I delete T-Mobiles VM app, then I do not have a app icon for VM. How can I fix this? I am fine using T-Mobiles VM but then I don't want to get a VM alert from Android. I just want 1 alert not 2.
9 Replies
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Questions
You can silence the notification for one or the other.
0 Likes
userGJM43RYSN3
Explorer
Options
Questions
How do I do that? Can I set one to not show a notification?
0 Likes
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Questions
Yes.
Edit: I gave you Instructions for the old way, my apologies. Heres is how to do it now.
Open settings, scroll to notifications, then app notifications, scroll down to visual voicemail and click on it, at the bottom click notification categories uncheck tmobile voicemail or T-Mobile visual voicemail. Only one or the other. If your going to use visual voicemail as your notifications, turn off voicemail at bottom as well. This should stop double notifications. 🖖Screenshot_20231108_213902_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
userGJM43RYSN3
Explorer
Options
Questions
Great, thank you!
0 Likes
EvB3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Please let me know if you figure this out. Same problem same service.
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Questions
Open settings, scroll to notifications, then app notifications, scroll down to visual voicemail and click on it, at the bottom click notification categories uncheck tmobile voicemail or T-Mobile visual voicemail. Only one or the other. If your goung to use visual voicemail as your notifications, turn the voicemail at bottom off too. This should stop double notifications. 🖖Screenshot_20231108_213902_Settings.jpg
EvB3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Appreciate it. I was just apprehensive in doing this as my luck with T-Mobile, Samsung, Microsoft, and Lenovo has been **bleep** poor so deleting or disabling a VM wast the 1st idea on my list. How else would I know someone called me 🤔. 😄🤣
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Ever heard of turning off notifications or uninstalling an app?
EvB3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Appreciate it. I was just apprehensive in doing this as my luck with T-Mobile, Samsung, Microsoft, and Lenovo has been **bleep** poor so deleting or disabling a VM wast the 1st idea on my list. How else would I know someone called me 🤔. 😄 🤣
0 Likes