Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Watch Beta

(Topic created: 06-02-2022 08:02 AM)
Options
Questions
I signed up for the One UI 5 Beta like 3-4 days before they closed it, and it's now June 2nd and I still don't have the beta for my watch. 

What gives?
27 Replies
xProphet
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I wasn't able to register ;-;
0 Likes
Options
Questions
I was, that's the thing
0 Likes
xProphet
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
It usually comes out in waves, maybe you haven't been there yet, give it a day or two
0 Likes
Options
Questions
That's fair, but people started getting it like a day before it was even supposed to be released somehow.

But I still don't have permission to download the beta apps that it requires as well
0 Likes
xProphet
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I wasn't able to register because ei think I missed it
0 Likes
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Questions
You may not understand. Others around the world got the update because they're a day ahead of us. It could be June 1st for you, but it's June 2nd for others.
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Bro I'm a tech wiz, I think I know when I understand something like this. It's June 2nd for me, East Coast of the U.S.A. I know when I should be getting things
0 Likes
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Questions
I understand. My intent wasn't to be rude if that was what you're thinking. I'm just saying this because I've already gotten the update and I'm surprised you haven't gotten it yet
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Yeah, I'm surprised myself. I'm not sure why they haven't accepted me into the program.

And my apologies for my attitude, I'm a bit flustered from work and dealing with this