Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Watch beta

(Topic created: 08-25-2024 12:36 PM)
Frosty2323
Asteroid
Options
Questions

After updating to the watch beta my watch has updated 3 times so far in 1 hr. Is this normal or am I stuck in some kind of update loop bug?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Frosty2323
Asteroid
Options
Questions

I resolved the constant update loop by factory resetting the watch. It seems to be fine now 

0 Likes
Emily Clarke
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Itā€™s not typical for your watch to update multiple times in such a short period. This could indicate an issue with the update process or a possible update loop bug. Here are a few things you can try:

1. **Restart Your Watch:** Sometimes a simple restart can resolve update issues.
2. **Check for Known Issues:** Look for any reports of similar problems on forums or the watchā€™s support site.
3. **Reinstall the Update:** Try re-downloading and reinstalling the update to ensure it was applied correctly.
4. **Contact Support:** If the problem persists, consider reaching out to customer support for further assistance.šŸ˜ŠšŸ™‚šŸ˜Š

USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Frosty2323

Thank you for your feedback on rebooting issue. 

Is your Watch on the latest software (ZXH4) or is this the first software update you've downloaded? 

There was a "continuous rebooting" issue on the first Beta software (Back in 6/12) which was fixed after the 2nd update (and onwards). We are assuming that your Watch was reproducing this issue on the very first software. The solution was to factory reset the device (which you've already figured outšŸ˜ƒ) at that time. 

Please keep your device up to date "Watch Settings > Software Update" (There will be 4~5 continuous updates) and continue enjoy your experience with the Beta program.

Thank you for your contribution. 

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes