cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Why is my brightness adjuster still take 2 swipes to pull down?

(Topic created: 08-19-2023 03:21 PM)
KillaK2a
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
My brightness adjuster is supposed to be upgraded to 1 swipe from notifications bar with 6. But mine is still taking 2 swipes to pull it down? Is this something I did? Anything to fix this? Tnx.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userDp5a08LQQX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
You have to manually activate it. I will try my best to explain. To activate it you do the 2 swipes again but this time you click on the pencil icon on the top right. From there you click on where it says "quick settings instant access" and then tap the toggle to the ON position. You should have the ability to go to the quick settings menu and adjust your brightness in 1 swipe.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
userDp5a08LQQX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
You have to manually activate it. I will try my best to explain. To activate it you do the 2 swipes again but this time you click on the pencil icon on the top right. From there you click on where it says "quick settings instant access" and then tap the toggle to the ON position. You should have the ability to go to the quick settings menu and adjust your brightness in 1 swipe.
KillaK2a
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Perfectly explained. Never noticed the pencil icon up top. Never clicked it before. Thank you.
Whtman88
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Another LPT with Samsung since I can't remember when is two fingers to swipe down pulls the whole settings
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes