Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

5G Service Toggle (Quick Panel)

(Topic created: 10-06-2022 04:51 AM)
Options
Suggestions
I think it would be a great idea to have a 5G service toggle right in the notification shade. That way users can quickly turn off and on the service without going thru several layers of U.I.  

I use my 5G service mostly when downloading large files. Most the time it's turned off because between great 4G LTE speeds & WiFi connections, I'm good to go. This helps with battery life and the overall experience with my device. 

What do you think and how do you use your device? Do you keep the 5G on all the time or do you toggle it off and on? Like & comment 😎

Quick Panel: great place for the 5G service toggle

4 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Suggestions
Would definitely be nice being 5g is spotty sometimes and don't work I had to download Samsung Band Selection to disable 5g because Spectrum/Verizon doesn't allow you to disable 5g
Options
Suggestions
Got it. Since the beta, it's a toggle that can be found if you dig thru the Connections menus. I finally selected the Samsung Band Selection application earlier this week. Lol. Thanks for your feedback. Happy testing
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Options
Suggestions
Awesome, hope it makes it
0 Likes