Did you mean: 

Original topic:

AOD schedule for phone and watch

(Topic created: 09-30-2022 06:40 AM)
sunny28
Comet
Options
Suggestions
So while the AOD is great and I like to use it especially on my watch but I would definitely use it more if I could control it more. 
It would be nice to be able to create different schedules throughout the day and be able to label them like our alarms. I don't need it on while I'm at home but it would be nice to be able to set a schedule for when I'm at work or going out after, traveling to the city etc.
 I don't need it on all day but it would be nice to set it for the times I want and need, both on the watch and the phone and it would save on battery life being able to set it up for different times through the day. 
Also would be nice to be able to turn up or down the brightness on the watch and phone. 

Side note, would be nice to have an extra dim toggle for the watch like you guys did on the phone. 

Stay classy Samsung 😊🤣😃
Have a super day. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes