Did you mean: 

Original topic:

About That Beautiful Media player Animation

(Topic created: 08-31-2023 07:10 PM)
Kakarot
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Media player Animation is beautiful. But when u have to expand it in order to see the beauty, that defeats the purpose. Please make it default, so that we don't have to expand it. 
4 Replies
axguo2k
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Yup, and it used to be better in Beta 1, where it at least was expanded by default on the lock screen.

For Beta 2, they did the exact opposite of what we asked for and now we can't even see it on the lock screen without expanding it manually.
JumpingHoses
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
I hope they don't make it default honestly. That'd defeat the purpose of having it there in the notification area. It'd be so intrusive dedicating the space of 3 notifications to something you only see for a few seconds of time. If I wanted to see pretty visuals, I'd just open my music app.

But I fully support making it an option for people who prefer aesthetics over function. That's the part of Android I like. Giving people choices. A lot of people like suggestion, so let people choose either one.
Crick
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
The new look from beta 1 was great. Let the user decide which one they want to see! I agree it should be the standard notification but why not just give users the choice.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team