Original topic:

Add more module options to apply color palette to

(Topic created: 08-30-2022 01:20 PM)
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
In Color palette section:
Currently, it has only option to apply palette to icons. Could you, Samsung, also add options to apply the palette to the following modules:
  • Theme
  • Keyboard
  • Quick panel (not just toggles and brightness slider, but text and/or background) 
  • Volume panel (not just sliders, but text and/or background) 
so that users may select which module to apply the palette to. Some people might only want to use the palette for theme, while others might want to use for everything but the keyboard. Therefore, users will have more flexibility.

I know this can be done in Theme Park app, but it should be an alternative option for those who don't like the way the color palette was applied by the system to these modules.

Average users should not have to put in a lot of effort and take a lot of time just to get the same color palette applied to all these modules. Even though the app provided some color presets, it didn't help me that much.

Or, if you could make Theme Park automatically create templates based on the system's color palette, it would be great and save a lot of time for users to adjust colors from that.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
I think they have them all but themes
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Sorry if I didn't clearly explain it. I know that the palette seems to apply to all, but what I meant is to give toggles for each module so that users can decide which module to apply the palette to.

In my opinion, volume panels with applied color palette feel unfinished. Plus, the palette could be applied to background or text or something other than toggles and slidebar in the quick panel.

Again, this should be done by the system first. If users don't like it, Theme Park is an option to adjust it.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes