cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Allow editing of sleep activity start and stop time, and sleep detection sensitivity setting

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
usercgQxlvhFTH
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

My sleep activity is currently very inaccurate when determining what time I fell asleep. I have already told samsung health that my bedtime is 11pm. Every weeknight I'm asleep by 12 at the latest and my watch thinks I fell asleep at 2 or 3am. I assume sleep tracking will improve, but I also have a feature suggestion that can address when this happens. 

I was using fitbit previously and if fitbit miscalculates my sleep stop and start time, then I can fix that by editing the sleep record with correct times, and then it will recalculate my sleep score and stages afterwards. Fitbit also has a sensitivity setting for sleep detection that I can change if it's not working well. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @usercgQxlvhFTH ,
Thank you for your feedback and suggestion. 

For incorrect sleep time measurement issue, please submit an error report through the Samsung Members or Galaxy Wearable app on your device:

- To provide feedback or to report bugs or errors in the Beta software, select "Contact us > Error reports" in the Galaxy Wearable app.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community > Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
usercgQxlvhFTH
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

Yes, I did that before I posted. This post was more about two sleep feature suggestions. 

1) I was using fitbit previously and if fitbit miscalculates my sleep stop and start time, then I can fix that by editing the sleep record with correct times, and then it will recalculate my sleep score and stages afterwards.

2) Fitbit also has a sensitivity setting for sleep detection that I can change if it's not working well. 

0 Likes