JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

App issue history exposes secure folder apps

(Topic created: 08-14-2022 10:43 AM)
Jrdale88
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Within device care - >Care report - > App issue history, it shows regular apps as well as apps which should be hidden because they are contained in the secure folder. (Yes I know you can delete the history)  Basically exposing the apps I have within secure folder (the apps are in secure folder for a reason) They should be removed from app issue history (that anyone can see if phone is unlocked) and contained somewhere under settings within secure folder. It's not very secure if anyone using my phone can see apps I don't want anyone seeing.  - Also I don't even have secure folder turned on (2nd screen shot) 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

3 Replies
FrankGP07
Star
Options
Suggestions
I highly agree with this. Defeats the purpose of having a secure folder.
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

sankofaluv
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
I also noticed this with the Box app. Secure files exposed under work files tab.
0 Likes