Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Application Lock, Lock Protection on some settings, Secret Folder Stealth Mode

(Topic created: 09-22-2023 09:07 PM)
izephyr
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
1. There should be an App Lock feature, not separate container like Secure Folder. While Secure Folder is an Excellent tool and I use it since it was launched, regular apps should have a lock feature to prevent unauthorized usage.

2. Some settings, like Device Admin, Install Unknown Apps etc should be optionally lockable behind screen lock.

3. Secure Folder information should not exist anywhere else in the system. For example in Manage Storage it shows the Secure Folder Section. It should not. It may calculate Secure Folder storage as "Other Files"

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and drop some ♡
3 Replies
Options
Suggestions
I totally agree, especially the last part. I don't use secure folder too much, but when I see the apps built into it pop up in the apps menu in settings, it makes me look suspicious to anyone who goes through my phone.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
izephyr
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Thanks.
You may think that if users see that there a lot of storage usaed by Other Files, they will get worried. But those, who uses Secure Folder will be alreafy awar that Secure Folder is using the data.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and drop some ♡
0 Likes