Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery Percentage

(Topic created: 08-14-2022 07:23 PM)
FrankGP07
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
It would be nice to see the battery % numbers inside the battery icon...of course this means the battery icon would be slighty bigger but that would allow for one more icon to be seen on tye right side, I know that there is the option to take off the battery % but it would be nice to see that as a new implementation.
6 Replies
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
The battery should be a little bigger
Philosophics
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
I miss the days of horizontal battery icons with percentage number within. But I do like the cleanliness of the current icons. The battery icon should be a bit bigger though.
Also.... Why is the clock on the left side of the status bar?!
Options
Suggestions
iOS 16 is supposed to be doing this exact thing

The clock was moved because of the notch/punch hole fad

If it has an iPhone notch (LG G7) all of the icons on the right with the clock wouldn't fit

Good lock let's you move the clock if you prefer
Philosophics
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
Ya, but I prefer my clock to be centered, and I haven't been able to do that since I traded my Galaxy S9+
Options
Suggestions
The s9/note9 were the end of a great era

-Sd card
-Headphone jack
-No punch hole
-LED notification
-Force press home button (I would take this over an in display fingerprint sensor)

Sadly they are too busy following apples logic
Take away stuff so you can sell other products

Headphone jack was taken away to sell the confusingly named buds lineup
Buds/buds2/live/BudsPro/buds2pro

SD card was taken away to sell higher storage yet give the same trade in for the terabyte version and 128g
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team