Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery usage: since last full charge

(Topic created: 08-20-2023 04:03 PM)
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I want to have "since last full charge" section back. Currently, it seems like we only have "last 7 days" section to see how much battery was used in the last 7 days. 

It's okay to keep using this new design graph but please bring "since last full charge" back. Also, allow us to select 2-hour section to see the battery usage during that period.
4 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Any word on this? Is it seriously being considered to bring back "Since Last Full Charge"? As it stands now, the info provided is not all that useful. Knowing SOT for a 24 hour period is not as useful as knowing the SOT since last full charge. I believe this is an important feature that was removed for no reason.
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
THIS is far more useful than the new design. There must be a way to incorporate a "since last full charge" option.RDT_20230905_0926426941333247072704017_1000000719_1693924002.jpg
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
Battery page is useless now, I don't want to know my SoT for a 24hr period, that is what weell being is for.
Don't fix what ain't broken
0 Likes