Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bedtime mode

(Topic created: 08-06-2022 02:14 PM)
Casey88
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
It seems that bedtime mode is no longer a feature at all, like its completely gone! 😔. Why? 

That is a feature I had set nightly. Please bring it back! I loved the greyscale along with all the other settings that came along with it. 
16 Replies
JoelS22U
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Bedtime mode has been moved to Bixby routines
0 Likes
Casey88
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I searched for it in the settings but couldn't find it.

I don't use Bixby routines. That is really inconvenient, I hope they move it back for those of us who don't use Bixby
0 Likes
Casey88
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
It's not in Bixby routines, I looked last night. The feature has been removed from the phone
0 Likes
Res9999
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
I have the same issue. Used this feature every night please fix this.
0 Likes
Vrsatile
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
Bedtime mode has been moved to Bixby Routines.
0 Likes
Casey88
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I don't even know how to find that. I have never used Bixby routines. I hope they move it back or make it more accessible for those who don't use Bixby
Vrsatile
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
I agree! Bixby Routines may have to be downloaded. If not, check settings > advanced features > Bixby Routines. There, you should find what you're looking for!
0 Likes
Casey88
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
It's not there, it used to be in Digital Wellbeing. If it were still a feature within the phone it would be searchable
Vrsatile
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
Check your clock app and click on the top alarm. Bedtime mode is still there. Later, through other beta updates, it may be addressed as they intend to or reverse course.
0 Likes