Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Better effects on Notification Bar

(Topic created: 09-07-2022 01:24 PM)
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I would want to see better blending with the apps that support overlay on the Notification Bar. Maybe make it totally transparent, though that would cause some troubles reading the information, or just make it a bit blurred to give it a better look. Currently it just looks like a bar and doesn't really look appealing, it could have maybe had a bit of curve on the side to give me a more smoother feeling. And if it could have better optimization on all apps as such apps such as Roblox and others don't support this, and even if you press show camera cutout it just doesn't go all the way, though I think this might be more of the developers fault and not the software. This would be all those little stuff that can make a difference in how a person perceives of a thing. This could be a good change to challenge the new iPhone design, aka "Dynamic Island"😆.

4 Replies
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
.Screenshot_20220907_153621_YouTube.jpg
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Maybe transparent gradient from top to bottom (probably only bottom half of the bar or near the bottom)
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Also a good one. I hope they can add this without affecting the battery life or making it more efficient.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes