Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bring back auto restart and auto optimize

(Topic created: 08-26-2022 03:08 AM)
Vexy
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Why are you removing customization options?? What happened to user freedom. 
6 Replies
egor0128
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yes I agree. They are saying your phone will do it automatically now
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
It is beta so not all features will be avaliable. Might as well wait until release.

Auto optimization is available see photo. Screenshot_20220826_012225_Device care_1000000031_1661512946.jpg
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Oh it does both but you just can't set a time. It does it all at once. I have it turned on and so far hasn't interrupted calls or alarms. Probably does it while I sleep. Screenshot_20220826_012746_Device care_1000000032_1661513267.jpg
Vexy
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
That's the problem IMO there were two options at different times you can set it to run and then Samsung pushed this onto people. Setting times was really necessary for people especially those with urgent jobs that can only restart at a certain time (EMS, nurse, etc)
stickhudsee-us
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions

I disagree. It's definitely better now that the phone automatically manages reboots and optimizations. I hope they keep it. However, it's a matter of personal preference, of course! To find a middle ground, they could reintroduce manual schedules but still leave the possibility of letting the phone automatically decide.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes