Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bring back the old emojis

(Topic created: 12-08-2023 06:18 AM)
ArmenH
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Imo the old emojis looked better than these. These ones look cheap like it is from the cheap android phone. Or add an option to have two type of emojis (old-new). 
13 Replies
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Im gonna have to disagree here. The new ones are more playful and expensive with stronger contrasting colors which cater them to a younger audience. As we know, emojis are meant to express emotions so this is a good change from what Ive seen🙃 I actually have a hard time deciding whether i like these or whatsapps emojis more😅.
Dakuanb
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yea these are better. Maybe add a theme for the old ones idk 🤷🏾‍:male_sign: 😅
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yea or even better let us choose emoji packs of our choice like whatsapp emojis google emojis or Samsung emojis.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Pacemaker91
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

If I wanted to see these emojis, I would have gotten an iPhone. I don't lime the whatsapp/iPhone style emojis AT ALL. I want the original Samsung emojis brought back. At the very least make an option to where it is customizable to what emojis we see and use. The developers clearly didn't listen.

Casssidi
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions

I would appreciate it if we get to choose the emojis. 

useryS9PHRzjVn
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

These emojis are childish looking. I hate them. They are the same ones that show up on Facebook. I avoid using them at all. Please provide a way to revert back to the original. For a phone this price, there should be an option!

usergEmuy7WtIE
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

I won't even use any of these emojis now- they are BEYOND awful!! No idea who had the "brilliant" idea to change them all without even having the option of the old ones, but they should be fired. Are children now responsible for designing the emojis? Because I can't imagine any adults actually liking / wanting these. 

userISI2KQ4b4V
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

They are SO bad! Samsung pleaseee change them back they look awful.