Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Buds 2 pro and one ui5

(Topic created: 09-16-2022 04:30 PM)
selv
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
1st. I think you should add a way to see the cases battery percentage.
 Also these a are personal my favorite earbuds I've ever used all the features are really good, there one of the only eadbuds soo far that fit my ear they remind me of the apple airpod pros. 
2nd. You should add a way to change the sound and bass of the earbuds with like a pro mode or something, for people like me that like to mess with everything, they do have different sound profiles that are really nice but you really need to add a way for people like me that want to customize it are own way. 

For One UI5, you need to add way to customize colors your own way not just to match your background but to pick the color you want everything to be. 

3 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
I use the Buds widget to check my case battery level
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I don't have the buds 2 pro, but my Beans have a dynamic popup whenever I connect it that shows the case battery. There should also be two homescreen widgets, one that controls a few features and one that shows battery levels for the buds and case

Edit: also there's an equalizer in settings> sounds and vibrations> sound quality and effects, you should be able to set up a Bixby routine to enable or disable equalizer settings when connected to the buds.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please try the suggestion by the other users.  If that does not meet your requirement, please respond to this post.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes