Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Call Screen feature

(Topic created: 08-25-2022 11:01 PM)
manzoorboy06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Can we please have this feature on beta 3? In beta 1 it was available but only to certain regions. Please make this available to US users.
8 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
Its not approved here, not up to Samsung, same for the BP for watches
0 Likes
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Suggestions
If you're talking about the US (I assume you are since you mentioned the BP monitor) then call screening isn't prohibited, Pixel devices have it and Google just never released it for other phones.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
Oh I don't know, just seen on another post an admin saying it wasn't supported, I will try to find it
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
ThisScreenshot_20220826_100148_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Ok I know I'm reaching here but I love to stir the pot. This is a great feature but let's add on to it. I would like repeat dialing. The idea of your phone letting know when a line is open is awsome
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
This I would like, we have a Pizza place here that likes to ring busy then after a few times of calling it goes through
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yes I like the idea of making a call. Well it's busy. Ok activate repeat dialing then call a friend ok the phone beeps. Tell your friend later. Receive your first call **bleep** yaa
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.  Currently, the Call Screen feature is not supported in the US.
However, your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes