Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Caller Bypass Silent Mode

(Topic created: 08-26-2022 01:14 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Suggestions
I've always been an Android fan, but I am jealous of the competitor's feature to bypass silent mode. I understand the feature is available for "Do No Disturb" to miss calls, but I always keep my phone on silent  or vibrate. It would be amazing to have the ability to have my phone in silent, meaning volume all the way down or even vibrate but have the ability to have a call override and ring. As stated, The iPhone can set up individual contacts to bypass silent mode. Can we get a simple emergency bypass without enabling DND? Let's say, for example, someone accidentally sets their phone to silent and wants a call overridden Incase the volume accidentally went down. It hasn't happened to me personally, but I know people it has happened to by being in their pocket.

It's 2022, and this feature has still not been added, but I find it essential. Anyone else agree?
2 Replies
ShortyMa
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I can really use that feature for when I'm at work.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team