Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Charging speed indication

(Topic created: 10-03-2022 05:59 AM)
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Suggestions
As many of you already know, the charging notification no longer constantly says your charging speed just "Charging" after you plug it in. I think this should be changed back to how it used to be where the notification would tell you your charging speed. I know it's not a visual bug either as I thought at first since even my tablet which just updated to OneUI 4.1.1 has this same change. I hope this gets changed back to how it was in the past or at least tell us the charging speed if we expand the notification

In addition to this though, I think a neat feature would be changing the battery icon color to indicate charging speed as well. Green could be for normal/fast charging and the teal used in the plug animation could be used for Super fast charging.

Sorry for the long winded post, I just think it's kind of dumb to take information away from the user when it was (and is there for only like 2 seconds) there and had been there for so long.
4 Replies
MrBE3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
When I charge using different charging methods I always have the estimated charge time info available. If you are referring to the lock screen display of information going away, then you could check under display settings and see if the "show charging information" is turned on. Screenshot_20221001_065107_Settings_1000000251_1664632267.jpgScreenshot_20221001_064545_Samsung Members_1000000249_1664631983.jpg
0 Likes
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Suggestions
What I'm talking about is the charging speed like "Fast charging", "cable charging", and "Super fast charging" in the notification panel. It's easier to tell the speed at a quick than having to see how long until the battery is full.
Legend94
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
KBwolf is correct and I've noticed also. It doesn't display the Charging "Speed" After a few seconds upon plugging in the charging cable.
I too wish the Charging Speed status will remain while charging.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team