Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Clean up the "active in background" button in open apps tab

(Topic created: 10-10-2022 02:05 PM)
Bear06
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
The active in background button in the open apps menu is useful, but not visually appealing at all. I am under the assumption that this will be further modified and adjusted as new betas come out, but I would like to share my opinions on the design and placement.

Currently the lower section of this menu is symmetrical on both sides, but the top is now uneven. I believe you could center the menu by centering the active background tabs, and moving the settings option (three dots ) to the left of the screen. Changing this would make the design more appealing and I would appreciate to see any difference in this. 
6 Replies
Bear06
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
This is the image I was talking about, in case no one can see it on the postScreenshot_20221010_101710_One UI Home_1000000645_1665422230.jpg
0 Likes
Delsin
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
It wouldn't be as intuitive at that point, as the menu with 3 dots is in the top right in every menu it exists in
bigbad614
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Well, I would have to agree with you...

I never noticed that it was there...
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Why not put the active apps button inside the 3 dot menu. To me that's the cleanest option
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Suggestions
It was in the 3 dot menu in beta 3 to be honest I actually like it the way it is would be nice if we could maybe have a little more control of it like place it wherever we want or at the least go with color palette (3 dot menu and search button also)
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes