Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Dear Samsung... a love note 💌

(Topic created: 10-13-2022 10:32 AM)
sunny28
Comet
Options
Suggestions
One UI is beautiful and top notch when it comes to this, but please don't become Google, keep your style to things please, some of the recent updates to the style of menus and other things even the recent Good Guardians update it very "Google style" and I'm afraid with this new partnership with them yall are changing slowly to their style and that's not what samsung users want.

We buy Samsung phones cus you guys do it better than anyone and we want you to keep the Samsung style of the way you do things. The same goes for Apple too lol. Don't become like them please. 

Give us style, robust camera features, chat features and animations and an updated messages and even call menu, new styles and interactions with the phone and more personalization features. 

This is what sets you apart from the rest of the pack cus you deliver on the fun and important parts of the phone and user experience and that's what samsung users love about your tech! 

Expanding on features and making them better is one thing but don't loose the samsung way cus you guys rock it, we just want more of you samsung we love you!!💖:hundred_points:❤️‍:fire:😉😎

Stay classy Samsung👍👍

8 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
Remember one ui is a skin of android
sunny28
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yes I know I'm just saying that we really enjoy how they make it, deep down it's android but this is still the samsung touch that we love that's all.
Options
Suggestions
Samsung is making OneUI5 more like iOS, not more like Stock Android. Which is unfortunate because iOS is hideous.
Options
Suggestions
Exactly :hundred_points:
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Based on this update, I think we're safe from adopting the whole ugly **bleep** material you UI. I think Samsung hit a nice compromise, and I'm extremely happy to see that they aren't doing any stupid redesigns and remaining very consistent.
Options
Suggestions
Agree...Samsung needs to be its own ecosystem and not an imitator. Except for media player notifications I suppose. Ha!
JadenIsiah
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
The messages & chat features updates is EXACTYL what I been asking for! Samsung messages looks so old and out of date. hopefully now they will update it now tht more ppl are asking for a change