Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Device care clear cache

(Topic created: 09-25-2023 05:47 AM)
Vince82
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
There is a feature that would be good is to clear the cache of apps and system from the device care instead of downloading a app for that.
13 Replies
Whtman88
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Power down phone
Hold down power and volume up until android appears
Scroll with volume rocker and select clear cache
Vince82
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
That's only for system has no effect on cache for apps
0 Likes
RwvPam
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I wholeheartedly support this suggestion. Been using CCleaner for this. But having a system app would be preferred.
Vince82
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I use the same app
0 Likes
RwvPam
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
It would be great if it's a system app, one which a routine can be created to automate clearing cache.
Vince82
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I hope it is added before beta testing is over. I know a lot of people can benefit from it if it was added which reminds me Samsung used to have that in device care years ago I think it was on the galaxy note 3
0 Likes
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Suggestions
It was to my understanding that it was removed because the device clears apps cache upon reboot. However that was 2 or 3 years ago and I'm unable to find any articles pertaining to the changes. Having to clear app cache individually is a real pain so i agree this would be very beneficial.
0 Likes
Vince82
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Wish they never removed that feature it was very useful
0 Likes
Btxprss
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Great idea I bought SD maid for bucks I believe and it takes at least ten minutes to complete the cache clearing task and still never clears my cache
0 Likes