Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Dex mode full screen

(Topic created: 08-11-2022 04:26 PM)
windyrider
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
In Dex mode the top of the screen is covered with a navigation bar, even in full screen. 

This causes the top of the screen not being visible/usable in the apps such as attached screenshot shows how it looks in COD. 
We had a clean full screen in the previous UI without this top navigation bar.

P. S. the bottom bar is visible since I was taking a screenshot. 
0 Likes
7 Replies
UsrGlxy
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Hey! Can I add you?
windyrider
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Sure
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I can't even get dex to work. Just a black screen with the Taskbar. I can click the task bar and view anything on it but the rest of the screen remains black.
The is when connected to the dex app on pc the was just installed today using the download link provided when plugging the phone into the pc.
I have not yet had time today to dive deeper into this issue.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Please try force stopping the app, clearing its cache and rebooting your device. If issue continues, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

Philosophics
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I did not reboot the device however, I did Force Stop Dex for PC and cleared the apps cache. It now works. Thank you!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Now that this is working and I was able to try a few full screen apps, the title bar is static for me as well. It should hide just like the Taskbar when full screening, especially with video content.